OPT-OUT: You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing your actions while using the website here.
Studio Right LLC (“Studio Right”, “our”, “us”, or “we”), respects privacy of your personal data.
1. What personal data and on what basis Studio Right processes. The Purposes of processing your personal data. Data storage time
Studio Right is an controller in accordance with European Union law.
For the purposes of the GDPR, Studio Right is the data controller, unless otherwise stated.
We process the following User’s personal data:
- Last name, first name, position, the name of the company represented by the User, e-mail address, contact phone number for the purpose of:
- processing requests from the User;
- making service agreements or work contracts with the User, or companies/individuals on behalf of which the User is acting;
- communication on projects;
- providing access to corporate systems for further project implementation.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us. The retention period for personal data is 6 months starting from the date of termination or expiration of the contract, or other periods for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by European Union.
- Last name, first name, middle name, position, the name of the company represented by the User, e-mail address, contact phone number for the purpose of sending commercial offers, advertising and informational messages based on the User’s consent when filling the form. The retention period for the personal data provided for mailing expires at the moment of the marketing campaigns completion or when the User unsubscribes from the mailing at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the email body or sending a notification to email@example.com.
- Last name, first name, middle name, phone number, e-mail address, any information provided by the User in the CV for the purpose of applying for the appropriate vacancy of the Company. The basis for the personal data processing is the User’s consent to process data given when filling out the “Send resume” form. The retention period of the data provided for the employment is 12 months starting from the date when the employment was confirmed or refused.
- Last name, first name, middle name, phone number, e-mail address, body content (text) of the request sent from the feedback form, contacting by e-mail or by phone for the purpose of responding to the User’s request. The basis for that data processing is a legitimate interest. The retention period for personal data does not exceed the time period required to respond to the request, and it can also be extended until the expiration of the limitation period established by the law.
- Depersonalized technical data from the User’s devices (information about User activity on the Website, IP addresses, geolocation data, cookies), collected, in particular, using the Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics analytics services for the purpose of ensuring the stable work of the Website based on the legitimate interest and the User’s consent, which is expressed in the continued use of the Website after displaying the Use of Data warning to the User. We use this information to better understand how individuals access and use our website, for analytical and statistical purposes. The retention period for the data automatically collected when the User visits the Website does not exceed 14 months.
We don’t use your personal data for targeting and showing advertising content and we don’t sell personal data to any third parties.
2. Exercising of your rights as a subject of personal data
Applicable data protection laws give you certain rights in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
- receive information regarding the processing of your personal data (Data Access and Portability). We will provide the requested information or notify you of the reasons for refusing to provide this information. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic form;
- rectification data. If you are unable to update the data yourself through your account, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. Within 15 calendar days from the date of the request receipt, we will amend your personal data if they are incomplete, outdated or inaccurate;
- delete personal data. User data are usually stored as long as your User profile exists or as long as it is necessary to provide the respective services. However, the specific retention time may vary depending on the context of the processing being performed. You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data.
- restrict the processing. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to limit the ways in which your personal information is used.
- receive information about sharing personal data to third parties. Within 15 calendar days from the request date, we will provide the information about what your personal data and to whom were provided during the year preceding the date of filing the application, or we will notify you of the reasons for refusal to provide it;
- withdraw consent to the personal data processing. Within 15 calendar days of receiving your request, we will stop processing your personal data, delete them and notify you, unless Studio Right has the right to continue processing personal data if there are grounds established for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by European Union law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
To exercise any of the rights described above, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only grant the aforementioned rights in relation to the personal data we process and store.
3. Sharing your information with third parties
Confidentiality is maintained with respect to personal data, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides the information about himself/herself in the public domain to an unlimited number of persons. In this case, the User agrees that a certain part of his/her personal data becomes publicly available.
We may transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has agreed to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary for the performance of a certain agreement or contract between us and you.
- The transfer is provided for by European Union or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by the law.
We may share your information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for websites:
Please note that while integrating external services we choose third parties that can assure they apply all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect user personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted from us to any such third party. We are not responsible for any accidental loss or unauthorized access to your personal data through a fault of third parties.
We will not rent or sell your personal data to any third parties.
We do not control or influence these third parties’ tracking technologies or the way they may be used.
4. Safeguarding your personal data
Studio Right takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
These include, but are not limited to, internal reviews of: (a) data collection; (b) storage and processing practices; (c) electronic security measures; and (d) physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the systems where Studio Right stores personal data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
All Studio Right employees, contractors and agents who access personal data are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
5. International data transfers
We work in the cross-border area and provide services to our users around the world.
We and third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for the website or our third-party advertising partners may transfer the automatically processed information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
If you are in other regions with laws governing data processing that may differ from the legislation of the European Union, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to the country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction has.
This means that your personal information can be transferred to a third country, territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country, or to the international organization where data protection and confidentiality regulations may not provide the same level of personal data protection as your country does.
We try to make sure that the recipient of any personal data provides a proper protection of the personal data received, in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of such information. By using website, you agree that we may transfer your personal data to any third country, a territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country, or to the international organization.
For the purposes of data storage, we recourse to the services of the hosting organizations. We take your privacy seriously and, therefore, encrypt your personal data – if possible – before sending to the hosting organizations for the storage purposes. Please note that we cooperate only with those hosting organizations that have passed our security and reliability check.
6. Children’s privacy
Studio Right takes the privacy of children extremely seriously.
Our services and Platform are not intended for children under 18. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information about yourself, including your e-mail address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 18 without the parental consent verification, we will erase that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
8. How to contact us